|Job Classification:||Security Officer|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Hourly Rate:||10.00 - 10.50|
|Locations:||San Diego District Offices|
We are looking for.....
Part time Security Dispatcher
Swing/Grave - 2 days permanent; tentative transition to Full time
Job Skills & Responsibilities
- The Primary functions of the US Security Regional Dispatcher are as follows:
- Make certain all Security Officers check in on time for their designated posts using the PVC, Scheduling Check-Off List, and Scheduling Binder.
- Dispatch Patrol Drivers to designated locations for Alarms/Emergencies/Complaints.
- Notify appropriate management personnel of all issues, call-offs, incidents, service requests, late officers, vehicle tows, injuries, and complaints received during their time of shift.
- Keep up-to-date and accurate records of what occurred during their shift using the designated Blotters.
- Pass-Down essential information to on-coming Dispatchers
- 2+ years experience in security.
- Experience with computers a must.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Answering multi-line phone system - high call volume
- Dispatching alarms, incidents, calling EMS or PD, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task. Computer skills a MUST, MUST!
- Provide CUSTOMER SERVICE at all times.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. Duties and responsibilities are including, but not limited to the above listed duties. Schedules and duty requirements are subject to change with and without notice; also adjusted based upon Operational needs.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications